Notice: Undefined index: view in /home/bric/public_html/components/com_content/views/article/view.html.php on line 156

Notice: Undefined index: view in /home/bric/public_html/components/com_content/views/article/view.html.php on line 158

The answer to this question varies depending upon the nature of your proposed business therefore it is important to get some expert advice from a specialist insurance broker before you commence trading.

It is likely however that as a minimum a specialist broker will recommend you take out Professional Indemnity and Public & Products Liability insurances as well as considering property insurance for your business assets.

Depending upon your trading entity and employment status you may also have statutory obligations to arrange Workers Compensation nsurance, check the requirements in your state.

If you are operating a small business and your income is heavily dependent upon that business you may wish to consider Income Protection to ensure continuity of your lifestyle should you suffer a major trauma leading to temporary or permanent disability.

Other business related insurances to consider include Product Liability, Travel, Business Interruption, and Management Liability insurances.



Specialist Insurance Brokers